So what's all the hype with Lions Mane and Mushroom Coffee?
What are the actual health benefits and does it taste well... mushroomy?
Lions Mane Mushroom has been used in Chinese Medicine for centuries and get's its name because it looks like the Mane of a Lion!
It also happens to be the KEY ingredient in LOLA COFFEE
Lions mane is a super mushroom. Lions mane has a the ability to enhance concentration, memory, creativity and mental acuity.
Over the past few years, a new interest in studying medicinal mushrooms has arisen, these studies have shown an increasing amount of potential benefits.
The really exciting stuff about lions mane is the effect it has on the brain where studies have found that lion’s mane mushrooms contains two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines.
Other potential benefits of lions mane include:
- Stimulates growth of neural pathways, showing benefits for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Anti-Inflammatory, shown to reduce depression and anxiety linked to inflammation.
- May help balance emotions and mood; improve the functioning of the hippocampus; a region of the brain responsible for processing memories and emotional responses.
- Stabilises blood sugar and while improving energy levels.
- Helps boost the immune system.
- Cholesterol reducing.
- Supports fat burning and healthy metabolism.
Lola Coffee Gang x